هنا بغداد Here Baghdad
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات هنا بغداد حيث التالق والتميز

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Top 20 things you should know about women

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Al-Sheikh
Administration
Administration
Al-Sheikh

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 715
العمر : 36
Ocupation : Student In College Of Languages
Loisirs : < Why I am Dying To Live ,, If I am Just Living To Die >
Your Flag : Top 20 things you should know about women 31070710
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2007

Top 20 things you should know about women Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Top 20 things you should know about women   Top 20 things you should know about women I_icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 30, 2007 4:40 am

Hi Guys,
sorry for the expressions but we all should know the truth about women and here is the top 20:

20. At least one of her friends wants to sleep with you.

19. Every woman is self-conscious about her buttocks. Tell her you love her buttocks and you’ll see it more often.

18. If you want more sex, tell your girl an attractive woman hit on you that day. Sixty percent of the time, it works.

17. More than half of surveyed females between 18 and 25 would prefer to be run over by a truck than be fat.

16. All women think they’re smarter than their partners in some significant way.

15. Once in a while, let her pick the movie and don't complain about it.

14. Any good woman will tell you, honesty is not always the best policy.

13. Chicks aren’t afraid to get kinky; you just have to have the nerve to ask.

12. Girls don’t want to date doormats. So make her proud and refuse to give up bowling night with the guys.

11. Don't take a woman to a concert you really want to see—she'll just want to leave early.

10. Studies show women are more attracted to “macho” guys near ovulation. The rest of the month, they’re drawn to “good providers,” otherwise known as chumps.

9. She likes one of your friends.

8. Ugly girls like to hang out with pretty girls because it makes them feel like they're more attractive. Pretty girls hang out with ugly girls for the same reason.

7. The minute she decides she’s even mildly interested in you, she starts making mental pictures of what your kids would look like and imagining her first name with your last.

6. Sixty percent of women in the United States color their hair, according to L’Oréal (who are obviously hoping they can peer-pressure the other 40 percent).

5. You dated a stripper? Keep your mouth shut, stupid.

4. Female serial killers tend to use poison rather than guns or knives.

3. The one breakup line she’ll never be able to argue you out of: “I’m sorry, but I no longer have feelings for you.”

2. Buying a present for your girl? She’ll hate it (and you) if she finds out you took along another woman to help pick it out.

1. You'll probably never know how many guys she's slept with. The standard lie is five. Which really means about 12.

to all members accept my best regards

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://baghdadlovers.yoo7.com

Top 20 things you should know about women
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
هنا بغداد Here Baghdad :: ركن اللغات Languages Corner :: منتدى اللغه الانكليزيه In English-
انتقل الى: